Does any of this sound familiar?
I am going to set my goals this year!
I am going to track my goals!
I am going to watch my growth!
But where do I even start?
What if you could…
- Track organic growth year over year, month over month?
- Set a revenue goal and see that goal tracked on a bar graph against not only the goal but how your revenue compares to last year?
- Set a page view goal for the year and then break it down per month based on last years page view growth for that month?
- Compare page views from this Tuesday to last Tuesday in a weekly chart that updates daily?
- See your page view goals for the year versus your actual page views for the year in a cumulative total on a chart?
Ready to get started?
Every business starts with a plan. But how do you determine what plan? What is reasonable? What is achievable? Blog Goals uses YOUR data to help YOU make a plan based on.
Blog Goals is able to keep track of your google analytics, ad revenue, affiliate income as well as page views and RPMs. Year over year, month over month, day over day. All the trackable data you want to see in one place.
Achieving your financial or other blog goal is very satisfying and rewarding when you have set a plan in place based on YOUR historical data.
Answers to your questions:
I learn better when someone SHOWS me how to use something.
We are here for you! Included in your purchase is a PDF of the installation instructions so you can have a hard copy as you are setting up your Blog Goals spreadsheet. Also included is a step by step video tutorial that you can start and stop as you set up your Blog Goals
Is Blog Goals a one time purchase?
Blog Goals is a renewable subscription. It automatically renews each year and you can cancel at any time.
Will Blog Goals automatically pull my Google Ad Sense income into the spreadsheet?
The Blog Goals spreadsheet will not automatically pull in your Google Ad Sense revenue. Just like other revenue sources, you will have to manually input that data